Carpet Cleaning Carmel IN Area Customers Trust
All About Our Thorough 9 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
- Carpet Inspection & Assessment: After putting on our shoe covers, we will go over the areas needing cleaned and identify any trouble spots or soiled areas. We will discuss our process in detail and make sure we answer all questions before starting.
- Pre-Service Vacuuming: In order to extract as many dry particulates as possible, we will perform a pre-service vacuuming. This will also stand the fibers up thereby optimizing our steam clean
- Door Guard Securement: We will place a door guard that will prevent the cold air in your home, or the hot air, from escaping while our hoses are inside the home.
- Corner Guard Placement: We place corner guards near where our hoses will be working to prevent any nicks or scratches.
- Pre-Treatment: Using a Carpet & Rug Institute Approved Detergent, we will pre-treat the carpet thereby optimizing the condition of the carpet for steam cleaning.
- Steam Cleaning: With our industry leading truck mount Butler system, we will steam clean the carpet with a temperature range of 180-200 degrees Fahrenheit ensuring we give the dirt and trouble spots a good fight
- Deodorizer: During the process of steam cleaning, the solution we use releases a deodorizer so that when we finish your carpets will look and smell clean.
- Accelerated Drying: As we finish a room, we place down a 360 fan accelerating the dry time of your carpet rather than leaving it damp for hours.
- Final Inspection & Walk Through: While our fans are drying the carpet, we will do a final walk through and inspection to ensure our valued customer is satisfied with the carpet cleaning service.
Why Choose Service Bros. for Carpet Cleaning in Carmel
Service Bros. Carpet Cleaning is a local, professional carpet and upholstery cleaning company. We are not a franchise but a local, small business. Our owner and operator, Josh Dougherty, is an experienced carpet and upholstery cleaning technician. Having served in the Army National Guard for 6 years as an Infantryman, Josh learned the value of hard work. Alongside his brothers from the different military branches, he also learned the inspiration for our company’s guiding principle: Integrity First!