Are you needing to have your carpets professionally cleaned? There are so many companies to choose from, and it can be difficult to know where to begin. We have some tips for How to Choose a Carpet Cleaning company. Keep reading for what to look for when hiring a carpet cleaning company.
Tips for How to Choose a Carpet Cleaning Company
- Check Reviews: Make sure you check reviews when choosing a carpet cleaning company. Be sure to check for reviews on Google, Yelp, Facebook, and Angie’s List.
- Check to See if they are Insured: Next, you’ll want to make sure the company your hiring is insured. Even better if they background check and drug test their technicians.
- Check their Social Media Pages: Checking their social media pages will let you see pictures of their work. You can also see the technicians that will be in your home in action before hiring them.
- Do Your Research: A great place to start your research for carpet cleaning companies is online, specially on Google. Keep in mind that just because a company is on the first page of search results, doesn’t make them the best. So, scroll through the results to help find a company that best fits your needs.
- ASK: Make sure you ask about the type of equipment and products they use. Here are some questions to help you out:
- Estimates: Contact the company online or call to see if they offer free estimates. Most professional carpet cleaning companies will offer free quote. We definitely do! Some companies will even let you text them to get a fast, free estimate that way!
We hope these tips for How to Choose a Carpet Cleaning Company are helpful! Feel free to comment or Contact us with questions.